What Will I Learn?
The Diploma level course in Fitness & Nutrition encompasses the core subjects of Health, Fitness and Exercise Physiology and is the ideal entry-level qualification for an individual looking to gain employment as a Health and Fitness Instructor professional within the Active Leisure Sector Industry.
In addition to this, learners also have the option to choose additional units including Walk Leading, Circuit Training, Studio Resistance Training, and Group Indoor Training.
What does the course cover?
- Anatomy & Physiology for Exercise
- Principles of Training
- Guidelines to Planning, Teaching, and Instruction
- Basic Program Design & Progression
- Motivation and Support of Clients
- Health & Safety in the Gym Environment
- Nutrition for Health & Wellbeing